Author Topic: Unable to load job from file using Qube GUI  (Read 6249 times)

pme

Unable to load job from file using Qube GUI
« on: November 12, 2007, 05:06:44 PM »
Hello,

When I submit a job using the Qube GUI and I click the save button, Qube creates its job file, but when I try to load that job file by selecting ?submit? then ?job from a file?, in the notification area at the bottom of the window, I get a message saying ?Unable to load job file?. Is there something I am doing wrong?

By the way is it possible to have the Qube GUI refresh set to less than one minute?

Thank you

Scot Brew

• PipelineFX
Re: Unable to load job from file using Qube GUI
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2007, 01:51:14 AM »
We would like to know more about your issue with loading a saved job in the QubeGUI.  We will get in contact with you to find out about the details.

As for your other question, you are correct that at this time the shortest time increment exposed in the preferences for auto refresh is 1 minute.  Manual refreshes with F5 or refresh selected with Shift-F5 can be used in combination with the auto-refresh.  It is possible to modify the python scripts provided under api/python/qb/gui to have it shorten that refresh time if critical to your production.

Scot Brew

• PipelineFX
Re: Unable to load job from file using Qube GUI
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2007, 05:45:21 AM »
Please download the latest QubeGUI 5.2.3 from the ftp site as that should fix the issue you are experiencing.